Sunday, March 22, 2009

Knots

So I'm tying knots in my threads to put them back together. Don't ya just love crazy speak?

I saw my neurologist this week. I like that man less and less. Let me explain a few things about where I go, since the "medical center" is part of a university, there are of course medical students, residents, what ever you want to call them that see you first, then the "real" doc usually comes in. I get so very tired explaining the same damn thing over and over each visit. So I talk with the new guy, he notices that I was referred to a psychiatrist and ask how that is going. I laugh and said who the nurse call to make an apt was not taking new patience's until after the first of the year. Well, it was never followed up and I have not seen one. Nothing else was said about it. So much for that. So then the "real" doc comes in. He does his little "follow my finger, close your eyes, which hand am I touching, nose to finger, and so on" exam. We talked about my decision to stop taking the copaxone, I started having constant itching and I honestly think it was messing with me other ways that are hard to explain. Besides, it's not a CURE. There is no cure for Multiple Sclerosis. I was not happy with the visit at all. He was more interested in explaining shit to the med student than talking to me.
I'll call back next week and ask for a referral to a new doc.

Back to packing up boxes for the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment