Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Threads that hold my mind in place

So here's one more blog for the world to read.
Introducing myself is easier said than done because I have not figured that out yet. I've had several blogs over the years, from general rantings to downright insane thoughts that run through my mind that need to escape to somewhere, so they end up on sites like this.

One of the evils that plague me is Multiple Sclerosis. One of the things that keeps me sane is my obsession with string/thread and pointy sticks. Yea, I knit. I do a lot of stringy things in addition to knitting. I also tat, not with a needle and ink, but with a shuttle and thread. I can sit for hours playing with my pointy sticks or my tatting shuttle creating things out of thread and yarns.

Too many random thoughts running through my brain right now, jumping from one thing to another, so I'll come back later and release some of them into words here.

No comments:

Post a Comment