Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday again

Yes indeed it happens every week. Another fricking MONDAY. Except this one is missing an hour. damn daylight savings time. Ok so if we are "given" an extra hour of daylight why the hell is it called "savings time' We have not saved an hour, WE LOST AN HOUR. That's the government for you, getting is ass backwards.


There’s a sock KAL that I think I’m going to follow. I’ve wanted to try socks for a while now, and this seems like a good starting point. And for you non-knitters who don't have a clue what a KAL is, it's a KNIT A LONG. I've participated in one before for a shawl. It was a great help in learning to read knitting charts and getting the pattern a little bit each week made the project not seem so overwhelming.

The muscles are tight and tingly this morning and I'm having a hard time getting it together. But I guess I should try and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment